Anesthesiology Job in Englewood, New Jersey

Physician - Anesthesiology

Teamhealth - Englewood Hospital and Medical Center

Physician - Anesthesiology


Job Description

Find your career path as a full-time anesthesiologist on our exceptional team at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center in Englewood, New Jersey. This will be an opportunity to work in both the anesthesia department and also provide services in the ICU. The ideal candidate will have a fellowship in critical care medicine and will work 80% of the time clinically providing anesthesia services and the other 20% in the ICU. Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices who have the same goal to advance the practice of anesthesiology. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.

Other Details

Job ID: fa31206b-a7d2-4cd4-bb75-e9b9cffdf145

Practice Type: Employee

Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time

Open to Search Firm Solicitations: No

Parent Company


Hiring Organization


Teamhealth - Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
350 ENGLE STREET
Englewood, New Jersey 07631


Contact Information

You must be logged in to view recruiters' contact information.

Login / Register Now
HealthcareJobFinder.com
Our Facebook Page Our Google Plus Page Our Linked In Page Our Twitter Page
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

© 2020 HealthcareJobFinder.com - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.