Sleep Medicine Job in Oro Valley, Arizona

Oro Valley, AZ- Neuro/Sleep Medicine Physician needed to join established MSG

Oro Valley Hospital

Physician - Sleep Medicine


Job Description

Oro Valley Hospital and Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is seeking a Sleep Medicine Physician to join a hospital-owned clinic. The clinic is located in beautiful Oro Valley, Arizona at the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains.

Preferred candidate will have 3-6 years practice experience but exceptional candidates directly out of training will be considered. Candidates should have a Neurology background and must be fellowship trained in sleep medicine. U.S. Board Eligibility is required with Certification preferred.

Incoming physician will be scheduled M-F, 40 hours per week, covering Allied's two busy sleep labs. Approximately 75% of time will be spent in clinic seeing sleep and neurology patients, remaining 25% will be dedicated to reading sleep studies.  

Allied is a growing multi-specialty group located in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. Allied is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes Northwest Medical Center (certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission), Oro Valley Hospital, nine urgent care facilities and three surgery centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Allied Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards. 

Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:

Competitive Wage Structure
Annual CME Allowance
Relocation 


Other Details

Job ID: b74b9cfc-efce-4eda-a698-fcef668928fd

Practice Type: Employee

Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time

Open to Search Firm Solicitations: No

Parent Company


Hiring Organization


Oro Valley Hospital
1551 East Tangerine Road
Oro Valley, Arizona 85737


Contact Information

You must be logged in to view recruiters' contact information.

Login / Register Now
HealthcareJobFinder.com
Our Facebook Page Our Google Plus Page Our Linked In Page Our Twitter Page
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

© 2021 HealthcareJobFinder.com - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.